Adecco are delighted to be working with a national business in the fabrication industry, our client id looking to recruit a Training Manager on a full time permanent basis.
Our client are looking for a passionate and experienced flat roof installer, with proven experience using Single Ply. Knowledge of and experience in using Bituminous Felts and Liquid applied systems would be beneficial.
- To prepare and conduct in-house and on-site training programmes for new and licensed operatives.
- To maintain the training facility and keep in good order.
- To build & maintain jigs & mock-ups for training.
- To ensure that all tools & materials required for practical training are properly maintained.
- To maintain safety procedures at all times.
- To investigate product & installation complaints by customers as directed.
- To advise Approved Contractors on best methods and solutions for the specified installation.
- To assist in the Technical Department with both in-house and external technical enquiries.
- To assist with testing of new products and solutions
- To undertake training as required to develop & maintain personal skills in order to fulfil the above to the required standard.
- Through the above activities, to promote the good name & reputation of the business, and its products & services.
- Meeting and liaising with contractors, including site visits, if required and produce reports on findings.
- Must have a full driving licence due to occasional travel requirements
- Experience installing Single Ply
- Experience with training others
- IT literate (Microsoft and Outlook)
- AutoCAD Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Be friendly and respectful
- Salary: £35k - £40k depending on experience
- Full time Permanent basis
- On-Site parking
If this role is of interest contact your local Bournemouth Branch on 01202 202810.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.